23 October 2006

A sad, sad truth I've come to realize

I'm something thats taken advantage of. Like Oxygen. You forget its there, forget that you need it till you no longer have it. No one calls, no one writes, no one does anything towards me and i'm refusing to do it. I've done it. All i get are these lame excuses of "i'm busy". sorry, what do you think i am? I'm going to school, i'm working... is that not being busy?

whatever, i'm just sick of it.... its getting really ridiculous... i'm tired of only being sent text messages to say "hey, i got something new...." WTF... write me to write me... i'm going to be doing a complete life changing situation since i'm going up to NAU. probably going to write out a lot of people... get shopping under control (damn my mangas, why cant the series i have just freakin end already.... LOL)

*sigh*

No comments: