07 November 2006

Tomorrow is the first step towards ~ME~

so yes, officially, tomorrow is the big step for me... My dad and i head up to NAU to do a campus tour and hopefully speak with an advisor.. what can i say. I'm excited. I am actually looking forward to this rather than start getting nervous and wanting to wimp out. I have such a good feeling and am in the process of TRYING to get my life organized so that i wont have too much to worry about... LOL... IE: BILLS

thats all i want for
XmAs too, money to pay off the bills.... *sigh* i sit here and think, if i hadnt racked up these bills, i could use the money and bonus for fun stuff... but of course, i caused myself to be in this rut, so i'll get it out before its too late... I'm a big girl, and yes, i can do it... :)

I also need to get bambaroo taken care of (her
heart) so she can enjoy it up there. I think it'll be good for her. I also would like to start and try to loose weight before i go up there. That way i can fit into some of my old clothes and hopefully save some money from clothes shopping... haha..

but this week for school work, i have a compare and contrast essay for english, for gender and society and essay about gender and crime, and then i get to dissect my squid. its going to be interesting... LOL.. i also have to try and pull some extra hours to make up for the 2 days i missed... i cannot afford to loose anymore money. LOL



I REALLY hope that i can transfer some of my credits up to NAU. I also hope i dont have to take any ACTs or SATs... I suck bad at taking tests... but if i have to, i can always wait till i turn 24 and go up... you dont have to take anything to possibly be enrolled. LOL

I need to get as much info on their anthropology program AND their overseas program.... That way i know what to look forward too..

oh yeah, and for your pleasure, Bambaroo's halloween pics...




No comments: