16 November 2006

My life is a carousel

My life spins and plays music, as if it will always do it. Nothing mixed up, nothing changing. the same cracked paint, unicorn is driving my stationary sled... I can never get anywhere in life, if i let myself stay here, letting myself be led on the imaginary circle of an imaginary 'train'. Take the risk of getting dizzy and get up, get up and force myself forward... dont ever stop. If you stop, you lose, if you dont keep going forward, dreams will disappear into the recess of a broken heart, a broken soul.
Keep it all together, keep working, striving for the end. The end, a life of acceptance, a life of happiness, a life void of regrets. Work for who you wish to become, not what others want you to be.

{in the process of being realized... have patience, the author will share when she is ready}

No comments: