24 November 2006

the skys will cry

The skys are gray outside... finally looking beautiful in this world obsessed with color. Cleanliness is but a few rain drops away, line up and hand in your tickets of shame and we'll be with you shortly....

HOw many times have i looked at this sky, and wondered, is the one for me looking at it also? But then i question this. What if my soul mate, the one to be with me through this life and every other, wont be found until a later life? What if they've meet their demise or were born in another time, another era? HOw do you find this so-called soulmate?
I believe in all the rumors of love, and all the rumors of soulmates, even though they havent been proven to me. The only thing i've seen is obsession being acted upon and suffering for a lifetime. And yet, i know thats not what its all about. I know theres more out there. Theres more to experience and theres more to learn.
With so many people on this earth, how can we be alone?

All I have to do is open my eyes and my heart and the one will come running into my being, and i'll never know what hit me.

*sigh* the simplicity of unorthodox love. A dream that so few have experienced, but many have cast aside.

No comments: