09 November 2006

Life is beginning to look fresher

Since the decision was made to attend NAU, i've felt like something lighter has lifted off my chest. Like i'm finally empowering myself and i'll be able to fly free and become what i've dreamt of being. a Human being, no longer mooching off people, providing an existence for myself that no one can deny me any longer. I will become an adult, i will follow my dreams and I WILL make them all come true. THey can only become something more then a dream if i make it so....

Life keeps throwing me curve balls, and bends in my road, but i 'll mow them all down, i'll show the world what i'm capable of. That i can live up to my name, a name that was given to me out of hope and miracles. I will not make anyone disappointed anymore. I will not disappoint myself anymore. And i wont put up with anyone disappointing me either. I wont let myself be used anymore, i wont let myself be overlooked, i wont let myself be walked on. I now have something to strive for and i wont let myself be held back out of fear or lonliness. I'm no longer alone... I've made some true friends who worry about me, who actually care about me. THey dont know me in person, so they cant ask for money or chew my ear jsut to talk about themselves. They actually know my mind. Its a good feeling to have.

I'm sick of being around conversations of how drunk somone was, or how hot this boy/girl was or the sex theyve had/havent had recently. This is all trivial stuff. I want to talk about art, about authors and books, about the weather, about politcs, about things that weve learned recently. Anything that is small and insignificant, yet can speak a thousand ideas in a short amount of time. I wish to be surrounded by grownups, or those who strive to grow up. I'm not in highschool anymore, so why should i act and talk like one?


NAU will become my sanctity. The place where i shall become what i've always wanted. Ihope to become a better person, and i know i will. Its just a matter of how much time it takes.

Dreams await me tonight and forever.

Sweet dreams

No comments: