13 November 2006

a million different ways, a million different hearts, n its u ive chosen.

all i see is your face anymore? an overly addictive personality has discovered her new muse. How do i cope with this new realization? this new hoplessness that literally has no ends... the problem cannot be found, cannot be tracked, cannot even be dreamed no longer. Taken from my life by my own means, and now i live to regret the choices the old naive me made years ago when i longed for acceptance and friendship.

But how i've soon realized those ties were simple cotton candy strings that were eaten by fate and irony while my back was turned to help another fellow friend out. Old ties, older than my life, are proving to be more true than just the old ties... New ties are helping me, helping me create and become the someone i wish to be... No room for the fakes, no room for the undedicated. Only room for me and those who wish to be here with me.

Life will keep throwing lemons at me, and i'll keep making the lemon meringue pies for all of society to enjoy. Throw them at me or at those who you hate, i will not hold it against you, since i supplied the "hate crime" weapon of choice...

No comments: