12 September 2011

When one dream flickers, light another one to guide your way...

One dream has partially died, but instead of fully giving up on that dream and extinguishing it, i will continue to protect it and keep its flame going but will simultaneously light a new one so my life, my path, will be lit and keep me with hope.

Because i am not a quitter but i cannot live through life without a dream.  I need something to focus on, something to strive for and keep me happy.  I need something thats short term and attainable so i can feel accomplished and create yet another dream for myself.  I need something to keep me going and to keep me happy...

So what are some of my dreams? i guess it should be considered a bucket list of sorts.  One long term, one short term... but lists nonetheless to mark things off so i can look at it and be happy and have the memories. :)

(coming soon, my starter lists... =P )

No comments: